Procedure to file a case against cheque bounce

I have 5 cheques ,already 2 cheques bounces . Currently he is not responding to calls & messages Shall I put next 3 cheques also in bank proceeding legal Is it possible ? He is not responding to my calls & messages . What should I do ?

If the person whose cheque has bounced it is natural for him to not pick your calls as he is unable to repay or doesn`t want to repay.So, there is no point in calling him. It is important for you to present cheques within the time limit fixed by Bank, and then follow it up by a statutory notice, before filing case..

Dear Sir, madam
I don't know what is your profession whther business or agriculture, employee however ..In banking law's and terms the person giving cheque with knowledge of insufficient fund it's offence.Moreover section 138 of Negotiable instrument act it's punishble offense.If you want to get money from him give proper legal notice .

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi