Procedure on appearance before court under section 138 of NI Act

Someone filed a case against me in Mumbai Court for Section 138 and 141...I attended first hearing...then on the second date our number was not called in the court...the date was 5th March.....then third hearing is on 9th March but unable to attend...what should I do now plz reply urgently...I am from Ranchi and case is in Mumbai

Appoint any local lawyer for handling the case. If you want to proceed then it is required to appoint lawyer. If you want to compromise then ask for time before the Court.
If on the date fixed in the case. your case is not called out then on the same day mention it before the Court so that the same can be clarified

Respected sir,
First of all engage a lawyer to defend your case. By next date file your appearance through an advocate and seek time to file a reply. The court will grant time for filing a reply, then the matter shall proceed. Make sure you actively engage lawyer soon, or else court will proceed in your absence.

Good evening Sir,

In such a scenario, you should have a permanent exemption application filed by your lawyer on the ground that you reside in Ranchi, and it is not practical for you to attend court on all the dates of hearing.