×

Misuse of signed blank cheque by friend

My friend misused my signed blank cheque to get money from chit company.my signed blank cheque has been utilised for security purpose in chit company.

if the signature of yours is not disputable then you are liable to pay if you are able to prove that your friend stolen your signed cheque leaf and utilised it illegally then you have to make a complaint to the police and has to initiate criminal proceedings against your friend and in the mean time try to compromise the issue and recover the money from.

It didn't constitute cheque bounce. The person has not narrated full details. The purpose for which the cheque was issued is not clear. It will not come NIA. The details must be clear.without this the case is void