Misuse of signed blank cheque by friend

My friend misused my signed blank cheque to get money from chit company.my signed blank cheque has been utilised for security purpose in chit company.

Answers (2)

103 votes

if the signature of yours is not disputable then you are liable to pay if you are able to prove that your friend stolen your signed cheque leaf and utilised it illegally then you have to make a complaint to the police and has to initiate criminal proceedings against your friend and in the mean time try to compromise the issue and recover the money from.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

169 votes

It didn't constitute cheque bounce. The person has not narrated full details. The purpose for which the cheque was issued is not clear. It will not come NIA. The details must be clear.without this the case is void

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles