Mere cheque ka misuse hua hai aur mujh par hi case kar diya hai

In Cheque Bounce Law
Abhi me case harne wala hun mujhe call par bat karni hai

Answers (3)

89 votes


Kindly describe in detail. For how much amount of money is it? in which stage it is going on.

You can contact as well so that we can have a discussion over the same.

Adv Pooja Marwah

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

hello as you are saying tht you are fighting s case of ni act 138. in the matter you have been framed as accused in the said case and your cheqies has been missused and and you have been yourself been declered as accused and at present you are going to lose your case. but with out knowing the fact of the case details case how can i give you advice you need to show us full file.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
281 votes

U said that your cheque has been misused but the question is how ? Who did it n wats the amount of the cheque ..u hv not given relevant facts of your case ….pl b in touch at the earliest to do the needful .

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles