Legal remedy as summons received for cheque bounce case

09-May-2023 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
I always hv am aigned and signed cheques in my bag. I just cm to knw one of my cheque was dishonoured .which i hv never issued.there is a conflict in my home...i doibt my in laws theft that cheques even now i cm to knw my bag is lost also...my husband collect notice and Summon Regarding cheque....what can i do

Answer #1
first of all you lodge your FIR in this regard and stop the payment in the bank. send the reply to that person that i have misplaced my cheque n you have misappropriate the cheque which i have never issued. if he ignore the notice given by you then you file the complaint u/sec 420 IPC & relative section against that person. this all thing will help you in future if he files a false case against you under 138 NI ACT
Answer #2
Its either that you should have gone for FIR in all cheques cases and ypu would have had the defence of the story you are saying for now all you can do is fight the case and prove your case your way or just pay the amount of cheque in court within 15 days after receiving the summons