How to file a case for cheque bounce if no proof of payment

Cheque issued by person but only signed .date and amount is not mentioned and no other proof of the given money. then what to do.can I file the case of cheque bounce

Dear sir/madam
Fill the amount & date in the cheque after that You present ur cheque in your Bank .after bouncing you send a notice of demand of money to that person at his right address. After that u can file a suit If he ignore your notice. Thanks

It's sufficient to file case. .

Yes you can file the case before the appropriate court .
There are judgements and provisions in Negotiable Instrument Act which draws a presumption in favour of holder of cheque that it was given for discharge of liability.
If the signature are original and genuine than you have more chance to win the cimplant .