One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Divyendu Kumar Bairagi

Advocate Divyendu Kumar Bairagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Mukharji Nagar, Indore
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Divyendu Bairagi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Divyendu provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Cheque, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Divyendu enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2008. He is a member of High Court Bar Association Madhya Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : MP/990/2008
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Get advice from Advocate Divyendu Kumar Bairagi

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Divyendu Kumar Bairagi Unauthorized construction on my agricultural land My cheque bounced but I made cash payment. Police is calling me now.