How to complain against stopping cheque payment

In Cheque Bounce Law
sir i am from ambala i purchase a washing machine from ambala through cheque but supplier supply me a damage pc and after many request he issue me a cheque and i asked him to take back machine after clear check he stoped cheque payment what action i can take.

Hi.
Get him a legal notice sent immediately as chew u bounce case has a time limit.
Approach a lawyer and he will help you out.
May be your money gets recovered only by the way of legal notice.
If not , then file a case

You can file a complaint before district consumer dispute redressal forum, write whole insident and ask for relief what you want on a simple paper attach bills receipt cheque stop memo any other relevant documents and you have to deposit a fee of 100 rupees

Dear Client,
You have file case under section 138 of the N.I. act. But you have to give 30 Days notice to him before filing case under section 138 of N.I Act. You have to file case withing 45 says of cheque bounce.

I have to take legal advise from your local advocate.he will send legal notice within 30 day of receiving of the bank memo giving him 15 days time to pay the amount.afte4 15 days are over your advocate will file the complaint

hi, stopping cheque or directing the bank to stop payment after the cheque has been issued attracts the provisions of Section 138 of NI act and a complaint can be filed against the dealer in the court for dishonour of cheque.