Need Help? I won't
keep you waiting

One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurukshetra - Advocate Mohit Arora

Advocate Mohit Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Kurukshetra
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohit Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mohit provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Kurukshetra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2179/2013
  • District Court, Ambala
  • District Court, Karnal
  • District Court, Panipat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohit Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohit Arora

Q: How to complain against stopping cheque payment

sir i am from ambala i purchase a washing machine from ambala through cheque but supplier supply me a damage pc and after many request he issue me a cheque and i asked him to take back machine after clear check he stoped cheque payment what action i can take.

Advocate Mohit Arora answered
hi, stopping cheque or directing the bank to stop payment after the cheque has been issued attracts the provisions of Section 138 of NI act and a complaint can be filed against the dealer in the court for dishonour of cheque.

Q: What to do if i have issues staying with my wife

M married n father of two kids. Girl is around 22 & studying physiotherapy in medical collage. Boy is 16 years old n student of 9th standard. It is an triangle matter which came into our life drametically three years ago with women whome with I m working around 11 years before. She is divorced one year before. I got fed up with daily fights with my wife n living a very stressful life. What should I do ? I belongs to a Sikh family.

Advocate Mohit Arora answered
HIThe law permits everyone to get legal separation for their spouse regardless of the fact that for how many years they are married. There are many grounds on which divorce can be granted by the court. If you find it difficult to live with your wife, you can anytime file for divorce and based upon the facts and evidences of your case, the court can grant you divorce.

Q: Conversion of religion for second marriage

Hi I was married from past 5 year and has one daughter as well. My wife mentally torch me due to which i want a divorce from her and want to start new life many time politely i told her to sign a paper mutually in return she filed a case on me and send a notice that i am pressurize her for divorce. Now i want to know below point please clarify on the ground of law. 1. Whether it is illegal to ask a wife for mutual divorce as she send a notice to me and said that i will go to women cell if i continues to ask divorce. 2. Whether it is possible i can convert into muslim currently hindu and do other marriage in future without getting divorced from my first wife.

Advocate Mohit Arora answered
Changing religion only for the sake of getting married again will not be accepted in the eyes of law and you can be charged for bigamy. However there are other legal recourse available to deal the issue of threats being given by your wife.

Q: Can a couple take legal separation without divorce

After 10 year of marriage I am thinking of divorce. But I don't want to loose my 2 daughters. Is there a way me and my wife can live separately without taking divorce legally with no interference in life?

Advocate Mohit Arora answered
Yes you can live separately and can also get the custody of your daughters but that can be done only with the consent of your wife. A separation agreement can be drawn having terms and conditions acceptable to both the parties and that can be acted upon. You remain legally married while choosing to live separate live.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohit Arora

Can Advocate Mohit Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohit Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Mohit Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohit Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohit Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohit Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohit Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.