Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How can i get my money by bouncing cheque

I got a cheque and it was bounced twice should i get my money by bouncing cheque third time.If yes tell me procedures.Should i get exact amount which was mentioned in cheque?

Answers (3)

First you should not make the cheque bounce third time. If there is time remaing to sent the notice get involve in legal proceedings through lawyer. Yes you will get the cheque amount when you involve in court proceedings also it varies from case to case. Real position will be made clear after perusal of the documents related to the matter. Though the correct procedure is to contact a lawyer. But still Right now i advice you get a legal notice must be sent to person whose cheque has been dishonoured as soon as possible. Thereafter further produce will be done.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

firstly you have to send a legal notice for intimation that person if he is intrested to pay your chequed amount then good otherwise file a case against him section 138 Negotiable instrument act in this he will pay double of cheque amount and 2 year imprision

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

If your cheque is bounce twice why you Not contact that person who issue the cheque. You can present the cheque again in the bank if your cheque is within date. Or if cheque issuer want to give your money. Otherwise you can take legal action against that person.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Can the above Company be sued under Sec 138, as their Cheque dated 21.09.2017 has bounced for an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh, given as security for the prin…

Read More

After issuing a notice and lodging cheque bounce case in court, What are the steps going with in 1st court session??…

Read More

Sir, From Dec'2016 to Aug'2017, my friend took a total amount of Rs.60,000/- for his personal need. I have transactions of 30,000/- shown in m…

Read More

I had paid a sum of Rs. 15,000/- through a cheque to an educational consultancy for study abroad (MBBS in Russia) However, two days later, I donot wis…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue