How can i get my money by bouncing cheque

I got a cheque and it was bounced twice should i get my money by bouncing cheque third time.If yes tell me procedures.Should i get exact amount which was mentioned in cheque?

First you should not make the cheque bounce third time. If there is time remaing to sent the notice get involve in legal proceedings through lawyer. Yes you will get the cheque amount when you involve in court proceedings also it varies from case to case. Real position will be made clear after perusal of the documents related to the matter. Though the correct procedure is to contact a lawyer. But still Right now i advice you get a legal notice must be sent to person whose cheque has been dishonoured as soon as possible. Thereafter further produce will be done.

firstly you have to send a legal notice for intimation that person if he is intrested to pay your chequed amount then good otherwise file a case against him section 138 Negotiable instrument act in this he will pay double of cheque amount and 2 year imprision

If your cheque is bounce twice why you Not contact that person who issue the cheque. You can present the cheque again in the bank if your cheque is within date. Or if cheque issuer want to give your money. Otherwise you can take legal action against that person.