×

Got a loan from a friend he took a cheque which got bounced

I got the loan from my known person of 9 Lacs and he took my cheque as a security. he took my signature on a document where he is mentioned that this money given me as a token amount against my property. the agreement time is already expired.he issues 4 cheque of 4 different people on different dates. now he is giving threatened me that he will file the case against me for 420 or I have to sell my property to him. I ready to pay his money but I need at least 6 months for it.

No need to worry!!! Even if he files the case you can share your intent of paying the loan in the court. The court will direct you to mediation center or grant you time. Only you have to take bail on first date n may have to give undertaking for your intent. Feel free to contact me.

do one thing unless or until he will file a case before filing you can a file one compate against him in police station because i know he will file a case against you if you compate against him first so it will give us benefit and weet me i will explain you what can we do against him.

WHAT is that document , the legal validity of that document has to be signed. He can file a complaint against you under section 138 and yes 6 months is a lot of time to pay back, you can easily buy that period to return the money. Let me know if you need further assistance

Sir
The description, the facts are a bit unclear. The first part is clear and well understood but the part where you mention about 4 cheques of 4 different people you went out of the context. Your case is very good and clear if you take the steps prior to him, if he initiates the criminal action he will get the undue advantage