Friend borrowed money now not paying back cheque got bounced

My Friend borrowed money and gave me cheque which bounced . I have sent him notice with Cheque return memo of Bounced Cheque. The date of notice has surpassed , he is still making excuses of retuning the money . What do I do next to recover money and compensation / harassment

You can file a civil complaint under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 before Judicial Magistrate of the concerned jurisdiction.
I hope that the legal notice has been submitted within 30 days of return of memo asking for payment of the amount due. Further, also presume that the time for filling complaint as per legal notice has not been expired.

HI,
In this case you can file a case under section 138 of negotiable instrument act . there you can get the recovery and the cost of litigation with cost of harassment. if he doesn't pay the money he will be punished.

You have to again bounce the cheque if the time of cheque three months from the date of cheque not complete. And after the bounce of cheque again send to the notice to him. If the money not refund. You may file a complaint under second 138 n I act.

After fifteen days of Notice you can file a criminal complaint against your friend Under Section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act within thirty days. After filing the complaint court summoned/notice to your friend.

dear queerest,
you can file a compliant under negotiable instrument act before court conditions for file a suit under negotiable instrument are following demand notice after cheque bounce be send within 30 days from the date cheque bounce, after that you can file a complaint if the accused failed to make payment