One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Pranshu Khatri

Advocate Pranshu Khatri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Gurgaon
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pranshu Khatri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pranshu Khatri's office is in District Court, Gurgaon.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Top Reviews

Shishupal Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Thank you for your advice.
Dec 23, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Pranshu Khatri Husbnd jhuth bolke ghr 11jan ko gae or ab tk phone bnd h Harrassment & blackmail by a person who forced me to pay him money in