False Cheque bounce case but a cheating methods by unknown person

A handicapped lady no job but borrowed a hand loan 6 lakhs 3 % interest in periods with security of signed but undated & unamounted 2 cheques but the neighbor's maid cheated cunningly by both with taking 8-10 rupees interest because of disability of borrower & innocence of loan giver for past 3 year this disabled lady paid back 18 lakhs at periodically finally 6 lakh at one cheque settled following previously given cheque stopped by bank because of misuse of maid. Now the maid cheated with false cheque bounce for 10 lakhs. Kindly give me the justice for this. Disabled lady is my wife.

Need not worry. this can be dealt through lawyer sending legal notice on the issue to the other side to correct their mistakes else legal actions (Civil or criminal) can be taken against them.. Call me on my cell.

You collect all the details of payment made by the lady. We can prove non liability in the court. If needed pls call me I can provide legal help to you to get out of this trouble. The legal liability should be proved by complainant.