False Cheque Bounce Case Accused

How to counter false cheque bounce case. I got summons to attend in court. I am not accused. I am a government employee.

Answers (2)

56 votes

did you get any legal notice before cheque bounce case, if you can get any legal notice did you give replay notice, if it is flace
you can file a counter case:
you are legally allowed to file a counter civil case against the person who has filed a false cheque bounce against you. You can claim compensation for the false accusation. You can also claim the compensation for all the damages and expenses which you might have incurred for dealing with the fraud case with the bank. You can also file a defamation case against the false accuser.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes


you need to contest the case and prove yourself innocent as the case has been filed

countering the cheque bounce case depends on the circumstances of the case..

Warm Regards
Mohammed Qutubuddin

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles