False Cheque Bounce Case Accused

How to counter false cheque bounce case. I got summons to attend in court. I am not accused. I am a government employee.

did you get any legal notice before cheque bounce case, if you can get any legal notice did you give replay notice, if it is flace
you can file a counter case:
you are legally allowed to file a counter civil case against the person who has filed a false cheque bounce against you. You can claim compensation for the false accusation. You can also claim the compensation for all the damages and expenses which you might have incurred for dealing with the fraud case with the bank. You can also file a defamation case against the false accuser.

hi

you need to contest the case and prove yourself innocent as the case has been filed

countering the cheque bounce case depends on the circumstances of the case..

Warm Regards
Mohammed Qutubuddin