Cheuqe dishonor false case against me from my friend but I can do

I am issue some cheuqes to my friend, against take cash many years ago, i am returned all cash in monthly bases EMI, but I not returned the cheuqes from my friend. I think my friend file the case against me behalf of cheuqe, but I can do

hello
sir has you have issued cheques to your griend and he will misuse it
send a legal notice demanding your cheques back as well as file a police complaint as well

Hello, this is Advocate Abhishek Bhardwaj.
The Legit Advocates & Legal Consultants
Please let me know how can I help you.

Kindly provide with full information as to what all cheques did you give and what notice has been received by you? is it a legal notice or notice from court ?
For more information feel free to have a word with me..all the best!!

Since you have already repayed the amount then you can ask for your cheques given to your friend.
Also If you think he has already filed a case against you then you can inquire it from the court or wait for the courts summons.

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in these cases. Have you recieved the legal notice for the dishonor of the cheque?? Is there any complaint against you. Do apprise to enable us to advise you on this issue.