Cheuqe dishonor false case against me from my friend but I can do

I am issue some cheuqes to my friend, against take cash many years ago, i am returned all cash in monthly bases EMI, but I not returned the cheuqes from my friend. I think my friend file the case against me behalf of cheuqe, but I can do

Answers (4)

104 votes

sir has you have issued cheques to your griend and he will misuse it
send a legal notice demanding your cheques back as well as file a police complaint as well

Hello, this is Advocate Abhishek Bhardwaj.
The Legit Advocates & Legal Consultants
Please let me know how can I help you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

95 votes

Kindly provide with full information as to what all cheques did you give and what notice has been received by you? is it a legal notice or notice from court ?
For more information feel free to have a word with me..all the best!!

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
224 votes

Since you have already repayed the amount then you can ask for your cheques given to your friend.
Also If you think he has already filed a case against you then you can inquire it from the court or wait for the courts summons.

99 votes

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in these cases. Have you recieved the legal notice for the dishonor of the cheque?? Is there any complaint against you. Do apprise to enable us to advise you on this issue.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles