quesCheque Bounced for emi on car loan what to do.

Sir, I have taken a car loan for Rs.515000 from Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd @Rs.10850 emi for 60 installments. The first installment was deducted from my account on 05.11.16 and for the second installment on 05.12.16, the cheque was bounced. Now, the financer is requesting me to pay the amount through RTGS or an additional cheque. Please advice me in this regard, what should I do.

  • ansKotak mahindra financed your car and you have to bound by the term's of borrowing , so you have to do RtGs or to give additional cheque to the amount.
    Other Wise they can seize your car as per the terms of financed by them and also can file cheque bounce Case against you
    So better clear the default installment in any maanner by cheque, rtgs, Cash, so that they cannot file cheque bounce Case nor can't seize your car nor change additional amount.
    Regards from
    Ravindra Advocate

    Advocate Ravindra Prasad

      Sharadha Talkies Road, Kolar

  • ansYou issue another cheque instead of bounced cheque, recently supreme court held tht , (2016) 10 SCC 458, Sampelly satyanarana Rao Vs. Indian renewable energy development Agency Ltd.
    Here, Apex court very clearly stated posted cheque s for any instalment loan can attract under sec.138 of NI Act.
    So better you can pay or face the legal consequences with contesting the matter, consult and get relief.

    Advocate Sharanagouda S. Patil

      Vijayanagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our check has already bounced but now because of our settlement with other party we…
I have borrowed sum of 5lks with 2rs intrest with 10 cheques and a promisory…
We have put up a committe nd one of the member have ran away but…
i am divorced but my husband till nw not given alimony.i hav 8 yr old…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly