One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolar - Advocate Ravindra Prasad

Advocate Ravindra Prasad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSharadha Talkies Road, Kolar
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Ravindra Prasad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ravindra provides services in various fields of property matters, civil matters, landlord/tenant matters, recovery matters, criminal matters, cheque bounce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravindra enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2003. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Kolar.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3014/2003
  • District Court, Kolar
  • Karnataka High Court

Popular Reviews

Akhila N - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravindra Prasad

Q: What to do when non bailable warrant is issued to acussed ,what happens when nbw is issued ?

what to do if nbw issued to acussed who is out on bail and how many ep could be filed

Advocate Ravindra Prasad answered
You have to file an application to Recall NBW issued against you. Twice the court allow your exemption application but you have to appear on the 3rd hearing or otherwise your bail will be cancelled.If you have medical certificate as to long standing diseases and non curable diseases you can file an application for permanent exemption application till the disposal which is at the discretion of courtRegards fromRavindra Advocate

Q: Tenancy without written agreement between owner and tenant

I am the landlord of a property. We gave the keys of house on pretext of oral promise to a tenant. there is no written agreement between me and the tenant Now they have not paid the full security deposit and are ignoring our consistent calls. We have asked them to vacate the house before 30 days. And now they say they still cannot vacate the premises. I am afraid that the security deposit they have paid does not give us much security. What should I do?

Advocate Ravindra Prasad answered
it is unlawful if they are in possession of premises without any rent agreement that doesn't give protection to owner, so if you go to the court you have to admit possession of tenant but the tenant can take any defence such as that he was in possession as a mortgage e ,adverposession ,he can claim that he had paid advance of money as per his imagination so you won't get immediate results and it becomes long standing problemso better evict tenant immediately without expecting anything from him without going court of lawtake assistant of police and get evicteven it's good to use unlawful means to evict tenant on night mareif not possible all those means to do then issue notice of eviction stating not paying rent since 6 months and based on reply file the suit and evict tenant

Q: I wanted to withdraw my case against my husband after he came back to reside with me . I informed my

I wanted to withdraw my case against my husband after he came back to reside with me . I informed my lawyer on the same ,i attended court hearing to withdraw the case ,but the lawyers are extending the procedures. My job doesn't permit to take leaves as am in probation now .And the lawyers are not closing it ,have explained me a long procedure and asking for charges i cannot pay so much of money . How can i withdraw my case ,both of us are happy now ....please advice

Advocate Ravindra Prasad answered
attend on any one hearing day both husband and wife and tell the court the fact of reunion and living together and problem of not coming to the court so the court not e your submission and close the case even if your counsel object for itnot you have given power to your counsel and the same can be taken back at any point of time

Q: Sbi credit card got notice ...need to resolve

Hi I have SBI credit card which minimum amount not 5months but last 4month done the payment the notice saying pre litigation for settlement ...eed some detail about pre litigation

Advocate Ravindra Prasad answered
Pre litigation means before going to court of law to settle the amount to the bank so get the print out of bank statement and reply to the notice based on the contents of noticenote you have agreed for credit card based on certain conditions so keeping in mind make settlement instead of lingering to court as the chance of your success is not visible

Q: I Issued a cheque under coercion

I issued two cheques under coercion. I was called to the police station because of a complaint made against me for the payment of 6 lacs that my late father borrowed in 2010 plus 10 lacs in cash that they had no proof for. the 6 lacs was made out in my name because i had a joint account with my father. i was 19 years old at the time. The police told me i would be arrested and that the six lacs would be made into 25 lacs with interest if i dont accept the 16 lacs and made sign two cheques plus a couple of bond papers. i was not represented and was alone when i visited the station.

Advocate Ravindra Prasad answered
the cheques issued under coercion does not have legal sancity but to prove that you have issued under coercion lodge complaint against the jurisdiction police officer to his superior and superintendent of police narrating the facts and if the same is denied and no action taken on your complaint you can file private complaint under section 200 of crpc , thereby you can escape from cheque liability that you have signed under duress

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravindra Prasad

Can Advocate Ravindra Prasad represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravindra Prasad can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Prasad?

When you meet with Advocate Ravindra Prasad for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Prasad?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Prasad, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Prasad?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravindra Prasad, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravindra Prasad?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravindra Prasad regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravindra Prasad?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravindra Prasad can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.