Cheque bounce issue due to stop payment by the drawee

We have invested money in kids shoot agency. They promised to refund within time limit.now they are refusing lyk we don't have money at present band all. Three months before they given a cheque we have deposited on due date . Bt now we got information from the banker that they stopped your payment . Now how can we recover our money from them. Will this count in cheq bouncing?

you have not mentioned the cheque bounce date anyway First send legal notice through advocate with in one month of cheque bounce. if they do not pay with in 15 days of the notice. you can file complaint under section 138 of N.I Act in court. for further help contact me on my phone.

Taking into consideration the above facts and the query therein.

Yes it amounts to cheque bouncing. Also you need to initiate legal action against them within specific time limit. And send them a legal notice.

Best Regards.

Yes, this is a case of cheque bouncing.

You have send the notice under NI act.

If the accused doesn't pay in prescribed period then you can move to the criminal court for filing complaint under NI act.