Cheque bounce case reason to mention while giving notice to person

My father have transfer money to third person bank account for a particular work. The third person give a cheque of same amount that if you work is not completed by 1 month you can have your money back .but 2 month gone inspite of many call & messages no response from the third person. He send message that in 3 days I will be having money in my account.My question are: 1) how to file cheque bounce case when the reason is not genuine for which money is transferred to that third person. 2) we know only home address of that third person.what he do. & Wat his profession is not known by us.. 3) The mediator can not be which reason can I mention while giving notice to that person for giving back my father money.which can be sustained in court also. 4) can message screen shot from his mobile no can be given as evidence in court. 5) which reason should I mention so that he can't run..he own house & car on his name Can I mention that I have given money for buying his car or house.

Answers (2)

210 votes

Query perused. Assuming your father had transferred the amount in the bank account of the third person through electronic means either neft of rtgs. You may contact us with all requisite documents for further consultancy and legal services.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

339 votes

Dear Client,

After the three days represent that cheque to ur bank. If that person has money in his account then ur cheque will clear or else cheque will be bounce with the reason FUND INSUFFICIENT. This is good reason for filing cheque bounce case. Because section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act says the person issue cheque in discharge of his/her liability. Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles