Cheque bounce as presented in inactive account without informing

He has bounce check in my account after 1.5 year ,My said account is inactive last 1 year. Now he raised 138 case against me , i got Summons .Its showing ACC ----- /--- case . I want to know how to tackle such situation?

Answers (2)

if your account is inactive than how can someone deposit check. secondly the cause of action arises only within three month of check bounce. hence the if the account is deativated how the check got ounce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Friend once u got summon u have to go to court and take bail you have no other option if you think you are innocent than you can directly go to High court and go for cousing but you have to take bail in lower court you do not have any options

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

dear sir/madame i am from lucknow city and i received bailable warrant u/s 138 ni act in which the police gave me bail from police station and adviced…

Read More

My father had given a cheque of RS 5 lacs to a private financer, it was dishonoured in 2011, after that the financer filed a 138 case against my fathe…

Read More

I issued a few cheques to my seperated wife for monthly expense of my son. She use to cash it every month. One day I lost my office bag which had few …

Read More

Dear sir, I won my Cheque bounce case last year 2016. Where I was a complainant. Cheque amount was 1lac of rupees. MM passed order of 1 lac 5 thousand…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue