Cheque bounce as presented in inactive account without informing

He has bounce check in my account after 1.5 year ,My said account is inactive last 1 year. Now he raised 138 case against me , i got Summons .Its showing ACC ----- /--- case . I want to know how to tackle such situation?

if your account is inactive than how can someone deposit check. secondly the cause of action arises only within three month of check bounce. hence the if the account is deativated how the check got ounce.

Friend once u got summon u have to go to court and take bail you have no other option if you think you are innocent than you can directly go to High court and go for cousing but you have to take bail in lower court you do not have any options