One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Avinash Jain

Advocate Avinash Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSantacruz West, Mumbai
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Avinash Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Avinash provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Avinash enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2012. He is a member of Mumbai Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4134/2012
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Faisal Ahmad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Avinash Jain

Q: Complaint against tenant for neither paying rent nor vacating house

my tenant is not vacating my house.she is not paying rent but in court she is saying she had given cash to hand like liquid cash.she didn't gives us any money she is telling all lies .we didint sign on any receipt that we recieved amount there are no common witnesses there is no paper proof still she is claiming that she will get four witnesses .i think fake witnesses will court accept those four witneses is it valid court will give approval.i want to file criminal case on her .please give me advice.

Advocate Avinash Jain answered
Don't worry this is very simple witness should have authority anyone can't be witness this very simple matter I have done this type of case many times you should have proper advocate to fight your case Normally it take less time but depends on lawyer and judge but according to me this is very simple special in city like Mumbai

Q: What legal action can be taken against cheque bounce and fraud

Hello, A man has cheated me by providing duplicate documents of the property and as of now 3 lacks has been given. But then I had cancelled the contract and asked him for my money. He had given me 3 cheques and all the cheques had been bounce due to insuccufient bal. While cancelling the contract I had made a notary mentioning that the person will give my money back at any cost if he fails a legal action will be taken on him and whatever property hr has will be used to get my money back. But till now police had not taken my FIR and that person is run away from home but his wife and mother stays there. Please advice me on that ????

Advocate Avinash Jain answered
Appoint a lawyer who will file 138 under your bank jurisdiction for that you have to give notice to a person but not normal one but advocate notice for that you have to appoint lawyer without that it is not possible I have fight many 138 matter and won to but it is your choice to appoint lawyer police will not registered any case because it is court to decide not the police

Q: How to speedier the process of cheque bounce case

I would like to understand is ther any other case that can be filed apart from 138 in a cheque bounce case. I had lent a reputed builder few lakhs n hv filed 138 on him. Also 200 cases registered on him. But the procedure is very slow.

Advocate Avinash Jain answered
Yes you can file civil suit in higher court Which u have to pay fees and re relevant documents to support your case nothing else this process is which faster than 138 but evidence should be proof no illegal money etc but that can be tell by lawyer itself I hope you understand

Q: Person caught for drink & drive asked to be present before the court

My brother was cought for drink and drive few days back....and he paid a fine of 2000. And later he was asked to come in court ...what will happen in court ? And will he go to jail? How would we tackle this?

Advocate Avinash Jain answered
Nothing will happen do not worry Court only tell to give fine And some talk get one LAWYER with youWho can handle this not big thing do not take unessecesy tension go and face it is not that DIFFICULT

Q: Further procedure after bail in false case of section 376.

Hi, One girl register FIR under 376. I went to police station for enquire what is going wrong with me. They just ask I know her or not. I say yes then they told we are keeping you in our custody. Second day they sent me to court and from their they sent me jail. After 20 days I got bail from session court. Now my case is under trail. I got married before one month from this case. I am doing job and my manager understand my situation and my current job is still going on. I want to change my organisation, I am worried if I got reject in background verification. I am working on IT sector. Please suggest because my case will take some tome to close may be year.

Advocate Avinash Jain answered
FRIST tell how do you know that female ???Secondly charges against you are right put by police or not If only you can speak out then only any LAWYER can help you I personally feel your case is very weekYou have to take good lawyer like me If you have any chance of winning your matter Best of luck

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Avinash Jain

Can Advocate Avinash Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Avinash Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Avinash Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Avinash Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Avinash Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Avinash Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Avinash Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.