Mou sign in pressure. Police arrest me .

In Breach of Contract Law
My wife sign mou in very high pressure. Now I want challenge mou pls help me.

Answers (3)

292 votes
I have perused your query and would advise you to provide the copy of the MOU and brief us. MOU signed under undue influence, coercion or duress where the consent was not voluntary can be declared as null and vide by the court and is thus not enforceable. You may contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


99 votes
get in touch with us with the copy of the MOU you have signed and then let's proceed to undo what you have done and get it settled without much time and resources. but don't escape thos route for Long time otherwise your defence will weaken.

Popular Breach of Contract Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

207 votes
Please share the copy of the mou and the reason which can establish the bona fides that the mou is not signed with an absolute consent.
It won’t be admissible either in part or whole if its in some collusion.

Please share the details with my office and my team of experts of conveyancing shall revert and consult you shortly

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Breach of Contract Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."