Wish to Change Lawyer...Maintenance And Divorce Case

21-Dec-2023 (In Breach of Contract Law)
For Maintenance and divorce case, I wish to change my existing lawyer..........pls guide............,......
Answers (3)

Answer #1
683 votes
You can transfer the case to us, the only thing we want is, the documents with case history after that we have to file vakalatnama. The caee will be running in the same manner. Pls provide us the documents.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
734 votes
Hi. I will be happy to assist you in your legal proceedings depending on the court where the matters are going on. Kindly contact for a detailed discussion so that we can take this further after going through the facts of the case.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
881 votes
You need to first talk to a new lawyer n see whether he is compatible or not ! Explain him the reason of changing lawyer, tell him what exactly u want out of the case ! U must pay the fee on time ! Once u r satisfied with new lawyer, you need to file new vakalatnama n he will then inform your previous advocate to not to appear in this regard !
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."