What to do if sister in law is harassing us mentally

My father has taken a loan against my gold in the bank for which my sister in law signed as we applied for the loan on her name .After that because of some family disputes she moved to her parents place and now when we are asking her to come to the bank and sign so that we can take my gold she is refusing to do that .is there any way that I can get her to sign the papers in the bank so that I can have my gold back as my in laws are pressurizing me please help

Answers (1)

326 votes

Your gold loan was taken by your sister in law as per the records. She has to sign at the bank for closing the account. Her sign was must to close the loan account. If she was not willing to sign , the bank authority not accepted for closing the gold loan. She has the full rights on the gold loan.
There is no other way to close the account.
1.You are not mentioned the loan amount and gold value?
2.You are not mentioned the loan interest paid regularly or not?
3.Do you know the ornaments and loan account numbers?
4.what type of the gold loan?

I need above details to suggest you.
Send me mail or call me. Thanks for your query .have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum
20 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles