Stay order in case bank freezed the pension account

My pension account is friged by bank to recover due from borrower who has I am guarenter is bank step right to unfrige account can I take court stay order

Answers (1)

96 votes

Dear Client,
The High Court Madras has held that A Savings Bank account maintained primarily for the purpose of depositing monthly pension amount could not be attached by a bank just because the account holder had defaulted repayment of a loan availed from the same institution.

You need to go hard on the bank.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had taken a bank loan from PSU under CGTMSE. It has been marked as NPA by bank recently. Bank has issued notice. I want to reply them. I want to fil…

Read More

I have a flat in a township which is under construction from 5 years according to sbi loan agreement they have to dispurse money to builder according …

Read More

I am holding a credit card . Upto this month march i paid the bill properly after that i am unable to pay the outstanding. But upto last month i paid …

Read More

I have money in stock market and till now I have paid everything on time, now I am in a situation unable to pay the dues, can I plea at court and rest…

Read More