Return of property documents submitted as security

I had taken a loan in finance company in the year 2016 in the year 2017 i balance transfered the loan the loan was on my name and the property which i submitted was on my mothers name on the november 14 i submitted a cheque and between the process my mother who was the owner of the property passed away on november 28 then i went to their with the registered will on my name they didnt accept the will and said i need to get it probate i the will is on my name and they are not accepting it then i told that probate is not necessary in delhi so they told me get the NOC from all the legal heirs there 5 legal heirs 1 my brother and other 3 my sister so i told them i didnt have contact with 2 of my sister so they said they will not release my paper but the loan has being paid and closed and the will is of my name i told them i will take the responsibility of all the legal heirs and issue a indemnity bond to you but they reject it and told me that they will not release the paper

your mother was guaranter in the said loan, the bank will return the property papers to actual owner and in case of her death to her legal heirs now you have one criteria left i.e. to get succession certificate in your favor through court.....

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore