Remedy as cash withdrawn by cheque without knowledge of bearer

Can I get the identification from bank who has withdrawn money from my ac because he has presented a bearer cheque at bank without my knowledge and fraud signature

Answers (2)

269 votes

Dear Client,
Kindly give a written complaint to bank regading the said illegal act. Banks have cctv installed, Bank manager may help you out of this.

Also a criminal case can be filed against the defaulted.

Expert Jurist LLP.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

63 votes

Why do you want to identify the person ? When the signature is forged, I suggest that you file a complaint against the Banker in the District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service instead of beating around the bush.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles