Remedy as cash withdrawn by cheque without knowledge of bearer

Can I get the identification from bank who has withdrawn money from my ac because he has presented a bearer cheque at bank without my knowledge and fraud signature

Dear Client,
Kindly give a written complaint to bank regading the said illegal act. Banks have cctv installed, Bank manager may help you out of this.

Also a criminal case can be filed against the defaulted.

Expert Jurist LLP.

Why do you want to identify the person ? When the signature is forged, I suggest that you file a complaint against the Banker in the District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service instead of beating around the bush.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore