My family person is collected amount. 1% interest amount is not giving

My family person is collected amount. 1% interest amount is not giving. My side is proof in 20 rupees Bond below isign only not any matter. So how can lodge complaint in police

Answers (1)

253 votes

Dear Client
without go through the relevant documents I can't give any legal suggestions. but according to your statement, you have the right to ask your money back and interest whatever it is as well. according to this matter, you can a large a police complaint through an advocate.
I am here to help you please contact me through lawrato.
thanks and regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles