My family person is collected amount. 1% interest amount is not giving

My family person is collected amount. 1% interest amount is not giving. My side is proof in 20 rupees Bond below isign only not any matter. So how can lodge complaint in police

Dear Client
without go through the relevant documents I can't give any legal suggestions. but according to your statement, you have the right to ask your money back and interest whatever it is as well. according to this matter, you can a large a police complaint through an advocate.
I am here to help you please contact me through lawrato.
thanks and regards.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers