Lost client's kyc and loans paper

Hello sir there is a problem i am working in private finance company in meerut there is one celient those given me paper for loan unfortunate the paper is missing my me last month but I never told the celient paper is missing i say you loan is not possible now celient asking me return me paper or i will do FIR so what to do he never know the truth

You must inform that client about truth and also lodge fir so that nobody else be able to misuse that paper.Otherwise you may fase a big trouble in future and your client also fase the same and you also made a criminal breach of trust with your client.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers