I want to make a business project file for loan under PMEGP scheme

Respected Sir/Mam,i want to make a business project file for applying for loan under PMEGP Sceme under central government.i am also seeking help if there is any agent or anyone associated with your company who can help me get this loan approved.i am waiting to hear from you at the earliest since i want to apply for this loan as earliest as possible for my new business startup.hope u can understand the concern and will properly guide me with the same.i request if i do miss the phone call,kindly revert me back with an email from your side.regards.

Ok... call me via Lawrato team and I am sure we will be able to help you but you do know it comes with some charges... which we will discuss that later... normally you need an income tax lawyer and an agent for the same and we will be able to provide you with both... regards

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi