How to not pay EMI of credit card for a year ?

Dear sir , I have taken many loans before and cleared them vary easily but now I am unable to pay the emi's and credit card payments on time . Below are the brief details on my loans ... 1. HDFC PAERSONEL LOAN 120000 {PART LOAND HA E BEEN PAID ONLY JANUARY MONTH EMI IS PENDING } 2.HDFC CREDIT CARD 50000 INR 3.INDUSAND BANK CREDIT CARD 50000 4.BAJAJ PL 120000 5.CITI BANK CREDIT CARD 93000 6.TATA CAPITAL PL 500000 {PART PAID ALREADY } PLS GIVE ME A SUGGESTION THAT CAN I GET A CHANCE OF NOT PAYING THEM FROM NOW TILL 1 YEAR AND AFTER ONE YEAR I WILL START PAYING THEM .

Please consult a Chartered Accountant for Insolvency petition (IP).He will give the correct advice for your problem. Here we are giving legal advice only. You are not mentioned your professional details and your personal details. Please consult a CA.
Tq.have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi