How to not pay EMI of credit card for a year ?

Dear sir , I have taken many loans before and cleared them vary easily but now I am unable to pay the emi's and credit card payments on time . Below are the brief details on my loans ... 1. HDFC PAERSONEL LOAN 120000 {PART LOAND HA E BEEN PAID ONLY JANUARY MONTH EMI IS PENDING } 2.HDFC CREDIT CARD 50000 INR 3.INDUSAND BANK CREDIT CARD 50000 4.BAJAJ PL 120000 5.CITI BANK CREDIT CARD 93000 6.TATA CAPITAL PL 500000 {PART PAID ALREADY } PLS GIVE ME A SUGGESTION THAT CAN I GET A CHANCE OF NOT PAYING THEM FROM NOW TILL 1 YEAR AND AFTER ONE YEAR I WILL START PAYING THEM .

Answers (1)

Please consult a Chartered Accountant for Insolvency petition (IP).He will give the correct advice for your problem. Here we are giving legal advice only. You are not mentioned your professional details and your personal details. Please consult a CA.
Tq.have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I got a personal loan from one of private bank. I got few pendencies in my EMI but I am paying it in each month end. Even I have paid on last month al…

Read More

I have a personal loan of 10 lacs in HDFC taken last year in June, due to change in job, reduction in salary and medical emergencies in family, I'…

Read More

महोदय राजबरण त्रिपाठी पिता भैया लाल त्रिपाठी ग्राम परसव…

Read More

As per Supreme court judgement in February 2015. After suspension the charge sheet should be served to delequent employee (govt) with in 90 days. Othe…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue