What to do if Final Notice of Arbitration is received

If fainance arbitration notice received but lone hypothetical car is not register the selear not deliver car to me so how the lone passed by tata finance and tata finance send notice of arbitration what to do

Answers (3)

277 votes

Dear Sir,

if notice is served to you then you need to tack fast steps and contest the proceeding prevent arbitrator from passing the final Award, becouse of if in case award is passed without you are appearence. when you challange the award, you need to deposite 50% amt to the court first, so it is better you contest the procceding imadiatelly.

Thank you...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

272 votes

Hello. Contents of Arbitration Notice (invocation of dispute?) will have to be read in detail to determine if the notice is irregular. Moreover, Arbitration would have been invoked on account of default in payment of EMI/ Account turning into a NPA. if the dealer has not delivered the car and the default is on his account, it may be used as a mitigating circumstance. more can only be inferred after going through the papers and documents regarding the matter.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
142 votes

Dear Client,
If you are Mumbai/pune based you might have recieved notice from Adv.Tiwari, who happens to be Tata's arbitrator.
You will have to revert to the said notice. Kindly contact a good arbitration lawyer to help you place your case in best possible way.
If you ignore, you may have to face award passed againt you and getting that set aside has to be done from High Court and it would be more costlier.

Expert Jurist LLP

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles