One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court Compound, Nashik
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suresh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2015. He is a member of the Nashik Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2601/2015
  • District & Sessions Court, Nashik
  • District Court, Nashik

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nashik

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane

Q: What is the fastest process to claim and recover money

I have constructed a property under, signed agreement and contract ( oct 17) of totavalue Rs.3640000/- with one man under my company.As per the clause that man was supposed to give 50 % on confirmation of order.But he cheated me by giving me false assurance & till completion of 90 % of work,he gave me Rs.2000000/-only. and when 10 % work was balance, he removed me without any intimation from the site & got the work completed with another contractor.Also the material kept at site was also used by him without my consent,which was laid by me to complete the work. as I am in debt of 10 lakh rs.,Complaint done to Police was of waste,as nothing has been done as polic treated as the civil complaint. Now i have moved to civil court to recover my balance money,what can be done further so that the money can be recovered fast, because this was intentional , cheating ,breach of trust done by him. Please suggest to get me the loss recovered fast?

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane answered
Dear Sir,In now day, if we recover money from any persone it is more time consuming, therefore under Civil Procedure Code alredy have provision under which we have remedy to recover amt. by summary proccedure, or you may, by moving enforcement authourity will recover speedly...i have way to recovery fast. you may contact me.Thanks You

Q: What if my brother is not sharing my share of profits through rent

We have faimly property , the name on Index 2 is of mother, brother, and me. My brother kept a tenant in the property and now tenenant and brother are not giving me rent which is my right ( as my name is mentioned in property ) both are refusing and saying " do whatever want to do we would not give rent " I want to take legal action

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane answered
Dear Sir, Madam,you have remedy under specific relief act, you are lible Mense Profit from your brother since from property in her possession, you are lible to all accounts of property concern which is your joint family property. you need first ask to your brother by way of legal demand.after that you may go before proper forum for seeking reliefs which is you mentioned.Thanks

Q: Got possession of less area than the agreement, what to do?

Have received lesser area that what is mentioned in the agreement for redevelopment property

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane answered
Dear Sir!/Madam,If any agreement not as per law, then that document is void and unenforceable by law.In your case and facts law provided various remedies for preventing your loss or recover your losses from vendor.Thanks

Q: Pregnant with father of the child refusing to marry

I was in a relationship with a person for 4 years . I don’t have any proffs or evidence regarding him promising me to marriage but I have photos , call logs and messages . I am around 1 month prengnant and now he is not ready to marry me despite making me prengnant . Plse guide me what I can do

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane answered
Dear Mam,First of all you do make request to your proposed husband to marry with me, if, after that he refusing to marry with you, after that you have remedy under Indian penal code, against the that person. But in that case your image will be down, if you don't want that or you have no any way out then don't give birth to your child.Thanks

Q: Procedure for custody of son to mother after divorce.

whether i will be able to get my son's custody if i file divorce after going to my parents home leaving my son at my husband' home???

Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane answered
Dear Mam,Till maturity age, child should be in the custody of mothers only but mother is must be physically or mentally or financially cable for maintaining her child and moreover after the age of maturity that is a choice of child if child want to going to with his father of mother.It is a depends on fact of you case.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane

Can Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane?

When you meet with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane?

The cost of hiring Advocate Suresh Shivaji Dhamane can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.