One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Criminal, Family, Corporate, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Maneesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2010. He is a member of the Thane Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/557/2010
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit

Q: What to do if i have been accused wrongly in a suicide case

My Ex-colleague's parent filed FIR based on the suicide note of Ex-colleague while committing suicide on 03rd May 2018. Police has registred it under scetion 306 with 34 & I am one of accused. The suicide note has my name with comment that I have harassed him during onduty. The actual fact is he was on contract working under me & resigned in Sept 2017. his resignation accepted by his company & all emails are shared with me by his company. He had availed 39 leaves during first half of 2017. There is no communication with him since he resigned & left the company. how can I be accused under IPC setcion 306 with 34??

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit answered
Exact details of the suicide note will have to be looked into. Merely because name appears in suicide note does not make one guilty. Since suicide notes are many times written in distressed states of mind. Especially in cases of suicide in employment cases involving disgruntled employees. In your case, you can approach a higher forum to come out of the case rather than go through a prolonged trial.

Q: Can the complainant withdraw rape case filed in the criminal court

Before 4 years we had charged a case against a boy.and now my sisters marriage is been fixed and we want to close the case before the we do compramise with them.or what can we do

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit answered
No. Earlier it was alowed with the High Court's consent under Sec 482 of CrPC. However, Supreme Court judgment in re: Gian Singh's case a few years ago does not allow that anymore. Hence, FIRs/ Complaints in case of henious crimes cannot be 'settled' or 'compromised' with the Accused

Q: False Complaint Of 354, 354A IPC filed on the victim

Dear Sir, Madam, Some society members and me have been falsely implicated by the society's chairmans wife under 354 and 354A IPC . It was a well planned co-ordinated event in which several committee members are also involved . The motive to falsely implicate us was due to several cash embazzelement which we we're going to expose . Also a criminal case was filled against the chairman for assaulting me few months . To protect the chairman his wife implicated us on false grounds. Please advice if we should quash the case or we should proceed with it . Any valuable suggestions are welcome . We have been tormented by such false acts and need proper justice .

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit answered
Dear sir, it seems a classic case of tit-for-tat. You should definitely consider filing a quashing petition under 482 CrPC before the High Court to get the false and illegal proceedings quashed since clearly they have been filed as an afterthought.

Q: How to proceed with case instituted by fiancee for dowry?

Hi, sir, I had my engagement in the year January 2012 and marriage date was finalised. So when only one week was left for marriage the girls mother came to my house and asked questions related to my share of property. After that she started abusing my sister in law and my family. So we decided not to proceed with marriage and then she filed an fir related to Dowry. I have hired a lawyer and case is still going on since 2012. Please let me know how to tackle this case. I married to another girl in 2014, i have taken case on board, opposite party girl also got married, plz suggest what to do now

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit answered
If the FIR is filed and not being proceeded with and both the parties have moved on with their respective lives and there is no other document or witness on record to show demand for dowry, then its a fit case for going to High Court and quashing the FIR altogether.

Q: How to make husband pay for son and wife is staying at parents home

We are Buddhist. My sister is teacher & married in 2013 also having a kid. But her husband n in-law tortured her mentally. She always been asked for to disclose her financial savings. Her husband is also fought with her regularly to give the savings details. My sister is not disclosing the same coz her husband don't save a rupee for future. She is saving the money for her son. Now from last one year she is staying with us. But her husband not taking care of her & her son. All the expenses occurred are managed by her. Her husband is now threatening her for divorce. We are planning to approach the mahila aayog to intervene in the situation. Also we want her husband need to pay the atleast expenses of her son. Her mother in law is creating the misunderstanding between my sister & her husband. Even her mother in law misbehaves with us. So atlast my sister don't want to stay with them, she want to settle saperate with her husband. We are worried about her n her son's future. Kindly suggest.

Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit answered
Please approach a Judicial Magistrate's Court and file an application for interim maintenance under section 125 of CrPC. The law states that the husband has to maintain the wife even in case of desertion. Also, you can file a complaint under the DV Act for action against husband and in-laws.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit

Can Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit?

When you meet with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Maneesh M. Dixit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.