Anticipatory Bail After Getting Notice Us 160 Crpc

02-Jul-2023 (In Anticipatory Bail Law)
Can we file Bail application for Anticipatory Bail in concerned court After Getting Notice Us 160 Crpc?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
694 votes
Hello Good morning well according to your case yes maybe you can go for Anticipatory bail in court for further more query kindly contact me so that I can elaborate you in proper manner thank you so much
Answer #2
985 votes
Yes you can move it before Court and for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court it's a proceedings of court and you have doubt I that regards.
Answer #3
565 votes
Notice of sec 160 of crpc is only about the witness to appear in the police station and register his testimony.
A person can file anticiapetory bail any time before his arrest by police if his name is in FIR and he is not in jail.
You can file anticiapetory bail in front of session court and high court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."