One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Yogita Sharma

Advocate Yogita Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSurajpur District Court, Noida
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yogita Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yogita Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yogita Sharma

Q: Regarding notice issued by police U/S 41(1)

A fir was filled by Mr.A against Mr B. U/s 420,507,465,468,471,114 IPC.Mr.B is on bail and also filled petition for quashing of FIR in HC.Now on the basis of WhatsApp conversation with Mr B police has issued notice u/s 41 crpc to appear before them.What step should I take

Advocate Yogita Sharma answered
accused can take relief from the court 438 CrPC for anticipatory bail with interim bill if you will be go for anticipatory with interview police cannot arrest after taking anticipatory, it's session trial.

Q: Nbw warrant issued against me due to absence of hearing date

Nbw warrant issued against me due to absent on hearing currently iam admitted in hospital how to recall nbw warrant

Advocate Yogita Sharma answered
you can recall your nbw in the court then you will be released from nbw , so you must be go to court and take your an advocate and write an application for for recall the nbw in the case then you will get a recall application allowed by the magistrate.

Q: Child Visitation In Contested Divorce Case

We have contested divorce case going on and is in initial stages and my spouse has filed for child visitation rights and the same was granted by the court and he was also directed to bear the travelling expenses to get the child to the court premises.and since birth of the child I have been taking care of the needs of the child. for the purpose of visitation rights. I have been producing the child in the court however he is not paying me the travelling expenses till date even after 2 times he utilised the visitan rights.. After the order was passed I have waited for 2 weeks and invested from my own pocket for traveling expenses. I also mailed him for the samr however there is no response. Please suggest a way I can get reimbursement for the same as my lawyer is always in favor of the other party and asking me to wait and not to put even a formal mail requesting him to bear the expense

Advocate Yogita Sharma answered
by law and order child will be with his mother if the child has 7 years old after that you can file for child custody in the court. now your maintenance is mandatory from the other side according to law and order so you should be go in section 127 CRPC for compliance in fever of maintenance order, you will be get your maintenance immediately also you will liable for other expenses like as litigations is and expenses in the court etc.

Q: My father is very abusive and intentionally create problems for me. His brothers kicked him out of h

My father is very abusive and intentionally create problems for me. His brothers kicked him out of his home now he is staying with me in Bangalore and he has become bottleneck for me. I don't want to have any relationship with him. He is having issue in legs and not able to walk independently. So I need to know what options I can have to disown him. He is mentally harassing us (me, my mom and my sister)

Advocate Yogita Sharma answered
no you can take action against your father.also you can leave to yourself dispossess from relation of daughter from your says always you can live without any boundation according article 21 of constitution.

Q: I have sent notice section 13 1 ia to my wife

My wife not liking and showing difference, separation with me from beginning of our marriage. Wife parents covering that she had job aspiration in her mindset. Breakup pathups happened after family counselling. Poor communication, disrespect, Physical sex intimacy was very poor between us. Due to separation of more than year now I have file section 13 1 (ia) and she respondent that sexual harassments and claiming that impotent with family members. Please suggest how to deal this scenario. Shall I go for test?

Advocate Yogita Sharma answered
according section 13(1a) hindu marriage act 1955 it says that that if any spouse are commit the cruelty, separation minimum Last 3 months, physically disable,ect than aggrieved can take divorce in this matter two situations1 aligation of sexual harrasment2impotentthat's both are different aligation,so agreeved person can file the case of mentally harrassing also.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yogita Sharma

Can Advocate Yogita Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yogita Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Yogita Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yogita Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yogita Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yogita Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yogita Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.