One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Yogita Jadhav

Advocate Yogita Jadhav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThane, Mumbai
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Yogita Jadhav completed her law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Yogita enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2012. She is a member of the Nashik Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2971/2012
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Bhiwandi
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yogita Jadhav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yogita Jadhav

Q: Can a indian goverment emoloyee or cbi officer marry a pakistani girl

Hello sir/mam I wanna know that an indian goverment employee or cbi officer can marry a pakistani girl? Is there any restrictions regarding marring a pakistani girl for the goverment employee or cbi officer?

Advocate Yogita Jadhav answered
Indian constitution provide freedom, there is no restriction to marriage to any country girl, whether your government employee or not , you have right to marry any religion, more every information do you want to call me or visit my office thank you

Q: Procedure to transfer forest land lease to private land

I have forest land of lease frm1954 it is possible to transfer inprivate land?

Advocate Yogita Jadhav answered
hi , forest land private land mai transfer kr sakte hai, lekin aap ne jo question released kiya hai usme aap ne sufficient are and state mention nhi kiya hai . is wjhase mai aapke question ka ans fulfill nhi kr skti but ak hai agar raigad district mai land ho to possible hai, visit my office

Q: Can son claim rights in the ancestral property sold without consent

My father has sold our ancestral property to builder without my consent , when sale deed execute that time i was major, can i file suite to claiming my rights on ancestral property

Advocate Yogita Jadhav answered
yes you have right to file civil suit, at present your major, you can file civil Suit for declaration ,and or cancellation of agreement , any query and legal suggestion, visit to my office and contact me

Q: Want to marry a girl but my age is only 21 yrs

Can i marry the girl as she wants to marry soon and cannot wair till i am 21 so please suggest me any advice to marry her legally..??

Advocate Yogita Jadhav answered
wont to marry legally, 21 is sufficient age for marriage and any quarry about age and marriage, contact me on my mobile no and also visit to my office. we will discuses your issue for your marriage related problem

Q: Mom not letting me have property after fathers death, what to do

My father passed away and he has two flats one flat is in first name of dad and second name is of mom. in propety tax she has put her name. In second flat first name is of mom and second name is my name. both flats are on same floor. My mom is staying in one flat which first name is her and second flat is locked by her. i am staying on rent and she is not allowing me to enter any flats. i dont have enough money to file legal case, i want her to stay in one flat and me in other. Her brother is supporting her against me as he wants my mom to sell and stay with her sp that his brother can use all that money. what to do?

Advocate Yogita Jadhav answered
first you have legal right to entertain this property , if your mom sale your fathers flat , you have right to file civil suit for interim injection , want to more information about your flat and legal remedy contact me and visit to my office.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yogita Jadhav

Can Advocate Yogita Jadhav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yogita Jadhav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Jadhav?

When you meet with Advocate Yogita Jadhav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Jadhav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Jadhav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Jadhav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yogita Jadhav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yogita Jadhav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yogita Jadhav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yogita Jadhav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yogita Jadhav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.