One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Vinay Pandey

Advocate Vinay Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
Aliganj, Lucknow
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Vinay Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vinay Pandey's office is in Aliganj, Lucknow.
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Siddharth Nagar,
  • Labour Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Questions Answered by Advocate Vinay Pandey Can a new writ petition be filed after first is rejected Jurisdiction of Court in cheque bounce case