One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Vicky Nagrani

Advocate Vicky Nagrani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Mumbai
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vicky Nagrani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vicky provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vicky enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2007. He is the member of the Central Administrative Tribunal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3238/2007
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vicky Nagrani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vicky Nagrani

Q: Transfer of lady employee who is BP patient

Whether a Lady working in divisional office for 30 years can be transferred who is a patient of high BP and is being forced to live alone living her family at Mumbai

Advocate Vicky Nagrani answered
Yes lady can be transferred there is no bar the only remedy available is make a representation for seeking retention on compassionate ground and mentioning to consider retention sympathetically and on medical ground enclosing certificate

Q: Daughter denied compassionate job from railways on behalf of father

Sir,i am a married daughter with two kids dependent on my mother getting pension from central railway s,my father died in 2006,my brother was offered a job of but was not interested in this ,he shifted to united states, even younger brother to Canada,i had applied in 2008 for ,they rejected saying married daughter can't get the job,i am staying with my mother from two years having issues with my husband,,i have again applied for job by looking at gr of 2014 for married daughter recruitment,but now they rejected saying that daughter can't be bread winner,sir what to do now pls suggest me

Advocate Vicky Nagrani answered
There is no bar for married daughter to be considered for conpassionate appointment you cgallenge the said order before the appropriate court so that your case can be considered for appointment on compassioante ground

Q: Father not receivin pension even after submitting all the required doc

My Father Retired on 31/01/2016 but NOT received Pension Benefits He has submitted all the required documents such as Charge Handing over report, NOC, Online pension case application, Inspection committee report and other related documents. Till Today he has NOT received any pension Benefits after retirement. need legal advice in this case for next steps.

Advocate Vicky Nagrani answered
Submit a represntation requesting to release pensiom to the employer through proper channel n if it is unaswered than file a case before approriate form do that u will get ur pension along with intrest

Q: What to do if bank not relieving after transfer is approved

My wife in a PSU Bank as Officer in Mumbai , i work in bangalore . After our marriage she applied for her transfer and Head office approved it and sent it to the department in which she is working .Its been a month but still her department head is not relieving her and says we cant relive you until we have yous substitution . Is there any law which specifies the maximum time limit in which with which they have to relieve her ? Any other steps which we shoudl follow

Advocate Vicky Nagrani answered
U make a request to relive and still if not reliving than file a case before appropriate forum So that they will take prompt action . They cannot take their own sweeet time N make u suffer for their own benefit

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vicky Nagrani

Can Advocate Vicky Nagrani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vicky Nagrani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vicky Nagrani?

When you meet with Advocate Vicky Nagrani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vicky Nagrani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vicky Nagrani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vicky Nagrani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vicky Nagrani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vicky Nagrani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vicky Nagrani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vicky Nagrani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vicky Nagrani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.