One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Vibhu Verma

Advocate Vibhu Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15A, Noida
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vibhu Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vibhu provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vibhu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1530/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

Balram kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given good suggestion.
2 months ago
Sweta Kesarwani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Vibhu Verma.
Over 3 months ago
Raheel Khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhu Verma

Q: DNA test proves that child not mine what action can i take

Hi some man in Faridabad having sexual relations with my wife I checked DNA test my 9 years old boy is not mine What I can do in this situation against that man

Advocate Vibhu Verma answered
You will have to come to office and discuss the case at length, if we have to give you a proper advice, we need to understand your case from all angles. thereafter we will explore all the possibilities. You will also have to take a stand about your personal life and relations. So i would suggest you come and discuss everything personally.

Q: What to do if my wife is not willing to give me divorce

i had love marriage with a girl last year. but problem is that she is 7-8 year older than me but she never told me about it she always said she is 22 year old but when i saw marriage certificate i was shocked and after i also know she had lot of relationship with men and she still talking with them may be still relation with them but do not have any proof but after finally she came to my home and continue fighting me and family because i and family always against her that do not contact with that persons after she leave my home and go somewhere i dont know where she living right now and now i want to divorce but she is not willing to give me divorce also she always give me bluster that she can file lot of case against me and family now i am lot disappointing and worry what to do how i can relief from my wife ...please suggest me right and good direction. Thanks ....

Advocate Vibhu Verma answered
You will have to come to office and discuss your case at length, then only we will be able to give you an advice which shall not only help you today, but, also in future. We specialize in divorce matters, so if you feel right, we shall be happy to assist.

Q: Legal documentation for Loan to sibling

Hey, My sister wants to go abroad for studies. Can i give her a loan of around 20 lakhs with any solid documentation? I wish to give her a loan of 20 lakhs,ill charge some p.a. interest on the principal and she'll have to pay me back the full principal and interest in a fixed time. Is there a way that i can legalise this thing? Just in case she doesnt pay me back, can i drag her to court on the base of some legal document? What would be the legal documentation?

Advocate Vibhu Verma answered
Yes, as per your requirement, a legal document can be made. For your convenience it can be drafted by us, as we specialize in drafting of all legal instruments/documents. Incase you wish to be legally sound for the rest of your life you may contact us.

Q: Want divorce from wife due to impose a fake dowry case

My wife filled a fake dowry case & attempt to murder against me. Kindly tell me the way to get rid off from my wife.

Advocate Vibhu Verma answered
You will have to come to office, so we can explore all the grounds, this requires a collection of all the facts from your end and thereafter a detailed discussion as you will have to file a case for divorce.

Q: how to save my illegal building from demolish

i have constructed 6 floor building in mere 2700 sq.ft. area in a posh colony with builders agreement leaving no setback as well and now colony people are objecting it and wanted us to demolished this building. they are complaining in development authority, commissioner, DM and many more. Please suggest any solution to get rid of this problem of demolish.

Advocate Vibhu Verma answered
Is your building plan approved? which place are you talking about? You will have to take time and come to our office with relevant documents, so we can advise you properly. This being a serious issue cannot be dealt with or even advised for without going through the documents.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhu Verma

Can Advocate Vibhu Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhu Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhu Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhu Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhu Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhu Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhu Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.