One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Varun Vij

Advocate Varun Vij

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Fort, Mumbai
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Varun Vij has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Varun Vij's office is in Fort, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Vashi Civil Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Varun Vij Want To Marry Before Divorce Becoz Too Nuch Time Is Going Ahead Divorce filing under without mutual concent and if spouse is not agree