One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Vaishvi Khare

Advocate Vaishvi Khare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPrabhadevi, Mumbai
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Divorce, Documentation, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vaishvi Khare specializes in handling matters related to Intellectual Property, Trade Mark, Copyright (worldwide Registration) Corporate and Startup Compliance, Data Privacy Management, Commercial Contracts and Legal Strategist.

Advocate Vaishvi Khare has a successful history of working in the legal services industry and expertise in dealing with Intellectual Property Laws, Contract Drafting, Corporate Law and Domestic and International client advisory and has been awarded with Certificate of Excellence by Government Body.

Advocate Vaishvi is an experienced professional who has successfully assisted many Corporate Houses be it small or big and has acted as Paralegal Support to various Law firms. An alma mater of Galgotias University, she has acquired her law degree in BA LLB(H) reliable legal professional with high proficiency in Legal Document Preparation, Public speaking and Legal Writing. She has been recognized, as “Top 10 Best Women Legal Consultants in India 2021 by Women Entrepreneur Magazine

She has also been awarded for Outstanding Leadership Award in Law conference 2.0 to be organized in Dubai.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vaishvi Khare. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vaishvi Khare

Q: Divorce or get rid to my adulterous wife or any other way to separate

I had married 3 yrs before and after that I found my wife in adultery with some one and her I contact her mother and told every thing then she promise this will never happen again I have joint photographs of my wife in kissing position But now she has no fear of any one and staying away from me from last 13 months and she has a job in hospital reception . and she is not agree to give divorce and I am hesitating to take step because of pressure which will remain on me for interim maintenance bcoz I have no sufficient source of income what should I do to resolve it with out hurting my self please help me ........She tells lie to her parents that I abuse and beat her so her mother is thinking that her daughter is correct even after knowing her adultery and says that it is of before marriage to hide the facts

Advocate Vaishvi Khare answered
you can easily file the divorce petition on the ground of adultery. You just have to prove the adultery once and in regards to your interim maintenance, you will not be liable to pay maintenance as you are not working anywhere and she is working so she can maintain herself.

Q: Can husband re marry without informing wife

Staying with parents from last 5 years I don't have any contact with husband can he remarry with out divorce n with out giving me information.... I m hindu Indian he is hindu nepali... arranged hindu marriage... plz suggest

Advocate Vaishvi Khare answered
No he can't marry without letting you know and without taking Divorce. His second marriage is void, so you are still his legally wedded wife. In case, you want file a divorce petition then obviously you can do it as you are living with your parents for 5 years.

Q: Domestic violence and seeking separation

My mom has been facing domestic violence(physical and mental) by my dad for the past 28 years, and last night my dad beat my sister(25yrs old) on her head thrice. Please help me with the procedure for separation.

Advocate Vaishvi Khare answered
You can first send a notice to your father regarding mutual consent Divorce and if he doesn't agree then you can file a contested divorce in the family court. you can also contact me via email or call.

Q: Send notice for mutual divorce

Is there any process for sending the legal notice to the spouse that I m going to file a divorce.

Advocate Vaishvi Khare answered
Yes, you can send a legal notice to your spouse which will show the intention of your decision to end the marriage. In my opinion, person should think twice before taking this decision. By sending the legal notice to your spouse, it will warn them for the legal battle and in many cases it has been seen that by receiving the legal notice they want to settle out of court which is obviously in your favour. The legal notice should be properly drafted as it is a formal communication regarding your intention to divorce your spouse. you can send it through registered post or you can give it directly to your spouse.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vaishvi Khare

Can Advocate Vaishvi Khare represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vaishvi Khare can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vaishvi Khare?

When you meet with Advocate Vaishvi Khare for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vaishvi Khare?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vaishvi Khare, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vaishvi Khare?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vaishvi Khare, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vaishvi Khare?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vaishvi Khare regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vaishvi Khare?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vaishvi Khare can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.