One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Urvika Shah

Advocate Urvika Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBorivali West, Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Urvika Shah has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Urvika provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Urvika enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5816/2017
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Urvika Shah. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Urvika Shah

Q: complaint againt builder for delay in possesion

I have booked a flat in Discovery in malad west March 2016 and it was to be delivered in September 2018 and till date, the project has not even started and the builder is not returning my money. Where can I file a complaint about project delay? Can I file a consumer complaint?

Advocate Urvika Shah answered
Hello,First i will suggest you to address an Legal notice to the builder and if the builder don't answer your query than you can approach the court. Secondly, if the project is registered in RERA than you can approach the RERA Court and solve your query. for any further details and query you can surely contact me through law rato we would be keen to solve your query and to provide you justice.

Q: Delivery of faulty mobile phone from an online shopping website

I brought a mobile phone on 13th of June from an online shopping website, after using it for 18 to 20 days it got switched off automatically so I went to the service centre. they found that the battery shield is missing,and they concluded that I have got a faulty product from the website. then directly I made contact with website by calls and emails but the replacement period was over until then so they told me to contact the phone company again,but when I made contact with the phone company to get service in warranty period they mentioned that as a part of mobile is missing it becomes a case of physical damadge so it cant be repaired under warrenty and as I got the mobile faulty from the website it is none of there concern about it and I should contact the said as it is fault of the website I want to file case on them .as they are not resolving my issue from 2 & half months, and they also closed the complaint which was filed by me online on consumer now want guidance for sending notice.

Advocate Urvika Shah answered
Hello,Firstly collect all the proof and prepare a legal notice and ask them to solve the query within 15 days otherwise appropriate legal actions will be taken against them. the second stage if they didn't solve the query within 15 days then you can directly approach the consumer forum and file your case.

Q: What to do if builder is not fulfilling his promises

Hello, I have purchased a flat in Karanjade, Panvel in 2016. After long delay i got the possestion in 2018 with the assurance the O.C. will be received in next 1 month. Builder was giving water supply through tanker and paying all the bill for watchmen and lift. Now he has stopped supplying the water and pay the bill and not giving proper estimation of when OC will come because of which we are suffering for the basic amenities. Kindly help me with the way of how to resolve this issue.

Advocate Urvika Shah answered
Hello,Instead of going to the consumer court I suggest you to approach RERA Trubunal becoz RERA Trubunal is working very efficiently and they do provide justice to the party who is suffering. For any other query you can contact me personally through law rato and we can jointly solve your query.

Q: Procedure to get a succession certificate

How to get a succession certificate? What are the fees of Advocate? What are the Court fees? How much time does it take for the Succession Certificate? What should be included in Succession Certificate?

Advocate Urvika Shah answered
Hello,If u are staying in Mumbai than for taking succession certificate you have to approach Bombay high court. Further, succession certificate include all movable things like bank balance,things in locker and etc but if you have immovable property also than you have to go through probate petition. About fees and everything can be discussed once we set a meeting and jointly we can conclude on the amount.

Q: How to get property evicted by tenats who are near relative

30 years ago my father had given his 1rk to his brother to stay & also gave away the adjoining flat by registering it in his name. now they are refusing to vacate when asked by my father. What to do?

Advocate Urvika Shah answered
Hello,Firstly if till now you have told them orally that won't be enough so now on the very initial basis send them notice and mention everything in that notice. Than there would be too senario whether they will reply or they won't so if they failed to reply to the notice than you should move to the court. For any further query you can contact me through law rato

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Urvika Shah

Can Advocate Urvika Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Urvika Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Urvika Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Urvika Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Urvika Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Urvika Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Urvika Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Urvika Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Urvika Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Urvika Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Urvika Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Urvika Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.