One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rohtak - Advocate Tushar Pahwa

Advocate Tushar Pahwa

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Rohtak
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tushar Pahwa completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tushar enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2016. He is a member of the Rohtak Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2691/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Hisar
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Rohtak
  • District Court, Sonepat
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rohtak

Popular Reviews

Naresh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Tushar Pahwa's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tushar Pahwa

Q: What to do if the wife refuses to divorce the husband in second motion

my marriage is on 22-02-2016, after 01 month wife left my home without any reason and filled a case against me after 25 days to left my home. after 2 years of court.. we compromise & filled mutual consent divorce u/s 13(b), 1st motion i s complete & if she refuse to sign on 2nd motion. what will i do.

Advocate Tushar Pahwa answered
First thing call her through mediator secondly if you have paid the complete settled amount and if it is mentioned in the compromise deed that if any person back out then the court can grant divorce. If this comdition is not there then it is the discretion of the court to grant divorce or not. There are also some judgments of High court where wife denies second motion then also the court can grant divorce

Q: What to do if the police registers an FIR under section 420 IPC

What should I do police registered a for against me and my wife IPC 406,420 and on my father who was died one year ago.they don't have any legal proof against us however alligation of 55 lac ,kindly let me know what will happen further in this case

Advocate Tushar Pahwa answered
First you apply for anticipatory bail and after getting anticipatory bail then you can approach to the police officials with all the documents to prove that u are innocent. If you do not get anticipatory bail the police will arrest you and keep you in custody.

Q: Can a girl of general category take SC benefits after marriage

I belong to sc category and I am going to marry a general category boy. Does my category status change after my marriage? Can I still take benefits of sc category

Advocate Tushar Pahwa answered
No you cannot take advantage because now you have converted to General category and the facilities available to General category persons now will be available to you. You cannot conceal this fact from any person.

Q: Legal remedy as police not taking proper action against a rape case

My helper's 5 year old daughter got raped the police just acted like investigating and it's been 4 months and the culprits have not been arrested yet, when ever made call they just say we are working, and they hvnt even given fir copy to the victim's family. What can be done now??

Advocate Tushar Pahwa answered
You can approach the higher officer i.e Supritendent of Police or I.G or you can file spplication on CM Window or you can approach media. It is very serious matter they will definetely take the action.

Q: Can I refuse to appear in high court after receiving summons

I received summons from high court in matter of set aside ex-partee divorce decree.. in lower court judge already refused my husband application and I get order in my can I refuse to get appear in high court.

Advocate Tushar Pahwa answered
No you have to appear otherwise Hogh Court will proceed you exparte. If you appear then you cam tell each and every fact to the Court that will be more benificial for you and moreover each amd every order will be pass in you presence

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tushar Pahwa

Can Advocate Tushar Pahwa represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tushar Pahwa can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Pahwa?

When you meet with Advocate Tushar Pahwa for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Pahwa?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Pahwa, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Pahwa?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Pahwa, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tushar Pahwa?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tushar Pahwa regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tushar Pahwa?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tushar Pahwa can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.