One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rohtak - Advocate Naveen Arya

Advocate Naveen Arya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChamber no.600, Rohtak
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Naveen Arya has been providing services in various fields of law, such as Matrimonial Disputes, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Naveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana as well He is a member of the District bar association rohtak.

He was National President of Indian Lawyers(ILA) Association as well.

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Rohtak,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Naveen Arya

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Jitender - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Naveen Arya aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Arya

Q: Power of Attorney document Registration

My father (89 yrs) is a legal in my mothers property that we are planning to sell. Because of his age he cannot travel and therefore wants to give POA to me ( his daughter) which needs to be registered. But he will not be able to come down to the sub-register's office for the registration process due to medical reasons. How do we register his POA?

Advocate Naveen Arya answered
hello you need a special power of attorney from your Dadaji . behalf of that special power of attorney you can property on your name. so there is no requirement for Dada Ji to come non-personally to Registrar office

Q: Vehicle RC fraud case 420 wrong documents submitted by showroom To RTO

I purchased Scooty from Showroom and they said..they will provide everything including RC so i submitted all thr documents they asked including electricity bill. I wan on rent so i provided my owner Electricity bill. Now when i went to takr RC from RTO they asked me about my ID and then they informed in the submitted electricity bill My name and my father name is mentioned. It is a fraud 420. so what can i do in this case.. Please suggest

Advocate Naveen Arya answered
hello if you think that there is a fraud that has been done to you then you can file a police complaint or if there is any other mental harassment then you can also make a private complaint to the court

Q: Remedy available against cheque bounced by third party

R/Sir Mera Ek Blank Cheque Kisi third person ke paas tha jise usne fill up karke mera Cheque bounce kara diya aur mujhe legal notice bheja hai main aisi situation me kya karu?

Advocate Naveen Arya answered
Hello, From the above mentioned facts i have understood that you have received a legal notice for your cheque bounce. If that is the case we can file reply of legal notice and after reply if they choose to make complaint in the courts we can fight case on the basis that the cheque was given for security only and there is no legally recoverable money against u.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Naveen Arya

Can Advocate Naveen Arya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Naveen Arya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Arya?

When you meet with Advocate Naveen Arya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Arya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Arya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Arya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Arya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Naveen Arya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Naveen Arya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Naveen Arya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Naveen Arya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.