One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tehzib provides services in various fields of Muslim Law Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tehzib enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014.

Enrollment Number : MAH/680/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi

Q: How to get divorce and child custody under Special Marriage Act

Want to file a divorce against my husband after 7 years of marriage due to his insecurity in my job, my promotions and tours in marketing Does not respect me in public , hides both personal and financial issues and on asking gives vague answers. Does not like any family members coming home, does not give money for household expenses, does not talk in house, tells my son that I don't love them which my son conveyed to my parents, before marriage had no religion preference but after marriage his family wanted me to change religion which i opposed and after son birth made him Christian inspite of me saying no and named him without my knowledge . I manage both home and work well Our marriage is special marriage act as I'm Hindu and he is Christian I have a son 6 years old and want him to stay with me . I have no financial dependency on him

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi answered
Yu Hi""" you have to file some evidance while of period when you was got married with Christian person .at time of marriage they are giving you some knowledge you to change your relion or name .if they are told u then it forgive but he have no informed you have to changed but your are not agree then file divorec on ground of forcing for relion convert by forcing you ...and article of have to follow your religion with freedom of constitutional

Q: husband married another girl without informing, what action can I take

i have married a muslim guy in 2007 and registerd under marriage act 1998 in pune. i have 7 year old daughter. my husband married other girl thro nikahnama in 2013 without informing me. i came to know this now in recently thro his second wife. He left pune in 2013 saying that he is going for saudi for job. since our our relationship wr going thro bad patch.Now he says he can marry four girl under muslim law. since our marriage is registered under Hindu law he refuse to accept that and says do whatever i can. now shud i consult a lawyer or file a FIR against him and send him behind bars. also his parent wr present in his second nikah. are they also resposnsible for this and can i send them also behind bars

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi answered
In Muslim low men can get 4 marriage but by condtion and first wife consent but if not give any consent by wife he got marrige the first wife right she can get her legal right maintance and property equal to sencond wife.

Q: How to speed up court proceedings in a motor car accident case

FIR was registered against me in a motor vehicle accident occurred in August 2012 for negligent driving. The victim was admitted in the hospital and discharged after 2 days safely.I was produced in the court and was let on bail. The case came up for hearing in 2015. The case is prolonged without any arguments. I keep attending the court on dates. The police is also not producing any witness to prosecute me. I am now 60 years old and the judgement is yet to be delivered. Please clarify whether there is any provision to submit an application to speed up process. Thanks.

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi answered
Yes .if victim was safely discharge from hospitals he have no any grievous hurt and damage of part .we can serve the copy of medical report in court and .you are agree to pay he .hospital charges with medicine .the matter will be settled with consent both the party

Q: How to get divorce from an abusive husband under Christian law

My sisters husband is harassing her mentally n verbally.she needs to get out.How can she do that.everyone gives us a bleak picture saying ,we don't have any proof.thoroughly dissapointed.we r Christians.

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi answered
If your sister husband is harass your sister by any abouse tortures.she can file domestic violation for .and you have to record some talking moment by video calls when he is harrassing her by miss behaviour

Q: Wife in extramarital affair,evidences acceptable in court to prove it

I know a lady who is cheating on her husband and is in an extra marital affair with another married man. What all evidences are acceptable to get a divorce or punish the lady involved? What are the punishments. Who can help me out in getting concrete evidence and what will be your fees? 

Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi answered
Hi'if wife have extra marital affairs' with married man then he can take file divorce on grounds of cheating with husband.but this is depend on legal evidance have to show in court procceding .you can fight for truly evidance grounds. My fees is 20. 000 thousand.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi

Can Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi?

When you meet with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tehzib Fatima Kazmi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.