One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Tarun Pant

Advocate Tarun Pant

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Bajrang Vihar, Lucknow
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tarun Pant has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Tarun Pant's office is in Bajrang Vihar, Lucknow.
  • District Court, Lucknow

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Questions Answered by Advocate Tarun Pant Advice in case husband filed for divorce without knowledge. What to do if husband is mentally torturing me