One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Tara Hegde

Advocate Tara Hegde

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Bandra, Mumbai
29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Tara Hegde has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 29 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Tara Hegde's office is in Bandra, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Top Reviews

Priyanka kadam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was very helpful, expert and is approachable.
Aug 14, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Tara Hegde What is procedure for getting divorce My wife moved to high court after judgement on divorce by lower court