One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Tapesh Agarwal

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tapesh Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Tapesh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He is presently representing the State of Rajasthan before the Hon'ble Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur as Asst. Government Advocate and is also the Panel Lawyer for the State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (S.B.B.J.), Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (R.S.R.T.C.)

Advocate Agarwal enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2007. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association and the Sessions Court Bar Association of Jaipur.

Enrollment Number : R/1836/2007
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tapesh Agarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tapesh Agarwal

Q: Policeman took licence when found driving without helmet

Policeman took licence when found driving without helmet and ask me to report at Mini Secretariat to get licence back , any help or advocate contact would be helpfull

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal answered
U have to contact a lawyer for taking out ur licence .... Its a easy process of 5 days only. Need not to worry

Q: Wife filed divorce case in different city after i filed for divorce

I already filled a divorce case. later on my wife filled a domestic violence case in different city. we are not together from last 3 months. Now what is the remedy.

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal answered
You have to invoke your part before the honble high court for taking a favor in your favor and to convince them that your matter should not be transfer to the place your wife prefered the case against you. Preceding law says that on the application of the wife the court can process the case at one place and matter can be transferred. Only remedy is high court.

Q: What to do when husband's married lover threatens to file false case?

My husbend girlfrnd said me "if u r inform my husbend for my affair with your husbend,i will fill sexual harresment case on your husbend or i commit sucide and your husbend will be in jail"...she blackmail me like this.what can i do...plz help me...

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal answered
You should not be cared of this because your husband has to take care of this shit.He has to take a action but you can file divorce on the basis of bigamy or you may lead a step duverting the case to matrimonial dispute or may file a case for domestic voilence against him and this will lead your husband to take initiative against her and in favor of you and your family.

Q: Male filed for divorce last month wife is pregnant with another man

I am male and I filed divorce a month ago. We are given six months later date for final motion. In this month I came to know my wife is pregnant by some other man. I was shocked as I didn't imagine she would do such thing to me. I want to know will this effect my final hearing because she is taking this pregnancy as an advantage. I don't want to take this responsibility and I really wanted to get divorce for betterment of my family. Please advice what should I do now and how it will effect our final hearing.

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal answered
Yes you have all remidy available with you and you can initiate this as per law.Divorce application preferred mutually so you dont worry at all.We have to prove this fact and we can make an application for test.For furthr query in detail consult me.Tapesh Agarwal Advocate Jaipur

Q: Parents angry for not being able to have a kid what should I do

Meri shadi ko 2 sal ho gaye hai or abhi tak wife pregnant nahi hui hai Wife mere se 4 sal badi hai Me 24 ka or wife 28 ki 2 sal se baccha na hone ki wajah se ghar wale narazgi jata rahe hai mujhe ye lag raha hai ki wo ghar se nikal dege. What should I do?

Advocate Tapesh Agarwal answered
You dont have to worry at all. Law and we are with you and cant be punished for ant act you have not done. It is not a system that he u enable to help than u will be punished.For furthr query in detail consult me.Tapesh Agarwal Advocate Jaipur

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tapesh Agarwal

Can Advocate Tapesh Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tapesh Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tapesh Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tapesh Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tapesh Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.